HyStream 2100 Hot Air Gun
The hot air temperature can be pre-selected between 50°C and 650°C in 10 degree increments. The air volume can also be regulated between 250 and 500 liters per minute in 5 steps. This allows you to optimally configure the HyStream 2100 for each application.
On the color LCD, which is attached at the rear, the respective operating values of temperature and air volume can be read.
Very practical: A red lit display indicates the heating phase of the hot air gun while a green background indicates the target temperature.
Both the ergonomic design as well as the pistol grip with softgrip and protective bracket ensure a comfortable work feeling with a secure grip. The low weight of the hot-air blower is also contributing to this, which has a low fatigue effect in case of longer operating times.
The hot air blower is electronically controlled and thus, ensures a consistent working temperature of the tool even in continuous operation – a must for particularly precise soldering and welding work. In addition, an overheating protection is integrated, which automatically switches off the heating element during overloading while the blower is still operating.
In addition to the 60 hot air stages for high temperatures of up to 650°C, the HyStream 2100 hot air gun also has a cold stage with a temperature of 50°C for quick cooling of the material to be processed or for changing the attachment nozzle.
Thanks to the specially balanced weight distribution, this thermo tool can also be used in a stable stationary position for hands-free working. This allows you to hold the workpiece with both hands, which is particularly useful when bending pipes or longer soldering work.
In addition to the HyStream 2100 hot-air gun, the standard scope of delivery includes an attachment nozzle kit that allows you to master virtually any task:
Barbecue lighter nozzle: When inserted deep into charcoal, the latter will be red-hot and ready for grilling within a few minutes thanks to the specially designed nozzle.
Wide-angle nozzle: For a steady and extensive distribution of air, ideal for the large-scale burn-off of old coats of paint or else to evenly dry putty.
Glass protection / diversion nozzle: Protects against overheating – e.g. glass panes – by diverting the heat ray. Ideal for removing old coats of paint and window putty or other restoration work.
Reducing nozzle: Reduces the heat ray for precise working straight to the point, e.g. when removing paint in corners or else for welding.
Benefits for practice:
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100% Trotec
- 2,000 Watt hot air blower
- Ergonomic pistol-shaped design with soft grip and protective bracket
- Display color change at the desired temperature
- Adjustable air flow between 250 l/min and 500 l/min
- Temperature control from 50°C to 650°C in 10-degree increments
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicating selected performance values
- 5-stage adjustable air flow between 250 l/min and 500 l/min
- Temperature control from 50°C to 650°C in 10 degree increments
- Safe operation due to overheating protection
- Hang loop on cable as storage option
- Thanks to balanced weight distribution, tilt-proof in standing operation
- Attachment nozzles for special applications already included in the scope of delivery
- Cold stage for fast temperature reduction
- Fatigue-free working thanks to low weight
- Practically optimised German industrial design – protected design
- Power consumption: 2000 W
- Temperature max .: 650°C
- Air volume flow min .: 250 l/min
- Air volume flow max .: 500 l/min
- Ventilation stages: 5-stage
- Connector: CEE 7/17 (contoured connector)
- Power cable length: 2 m
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 270 x 210 mm
- Weight: 800 g
|Mains connection||230 V/50 Hz|
|Power input [kW]||2|
|Connection plug||CEE 7/17 (shaped plug)|
|Cable length [m]||2|
|Air flow rate|
|Min. air volume flow [l/min.]||250|
|Max. air volume flow [l/min.]||500|
|Max. temperature [°C]||650|
|Temperature control||in steps of 10 degrees|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||60|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||270|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||210|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||0.8|